The management of Gresa Inc. is reevaluating the appropriateness of using its present inventory cost flow method, which is average-cost. The company requests your help in determining the results of operations for 2019 if either th FIFO or the LIFO method had been used. For 2019, the accounting records show these data.
Dempsey Inc is a retailer operating in British Columbia. Dempsey uses the perpetual inventory method. All sales returns from customers result in the goods being returned to inventory, the inventory is not damaged. Assume that there are no credit transactions; all amounts are settled in cash. you are provided with the following information for Dempsey Inc. for the month of January 2019.
Most Readed articles
- The Sum of three numbers in G.P. is 35 and their product is 1000. Find the numbers.
- What is the monetary unit assumption?
- Who are internal users of accounting data? How does accounting provide relevant data to these users?
- "A worksheet is a permanent accounting record and its use is required in the accounting cycle." Do you agree? Explain.
- What is the basic accounting equation?
- "The term debit and credit mean increase and decrease, respectively." Do you agree?
- What is the economic entity assumption?
- What uses of financial accounting information are made by investors and creditors?
- In a survey conducted of 2,000 clerks in an office it found that 48%preferred coffee (C), 54% liked Tea (T) and 64% used to smoke (S). Of the total 28% used C and T, 32% used T and S, and 30% preferred C and S. Only 6% did not of these. Find
- Define primary deposit and derivative deposit.