The speed of a boat in still water is 10 km per hour. If it can travel 24 km downstream and 14 km in the upstream in equal time, indicate the speed of the flow of stream.
Most Readed articles
- The Sum of three numbers in G.P. is 35 and their product is 1000. Find the numbers.
- Who are internal users of accounting data? How does accounting provide relevant data to these users?
- "A worksheet is a permanent accounting record and its use is required in the accounting cycle." Do you agree? Explain.
- What is the monetary unit assumption?
- "The term debit and credit mean increase and decrease, respectively." Do you agree?
- What uses of financial accounting information are made by investors and creditors?
- In a survey conducted of 2,000 clerks in an office it found that 48%preferred coffee (C), 54% liked Tea (T) and 64% used to smoke (S). Of the total 28% used C and T, 32% used T and S, and 30% preferred C and S. Only 6% did not of these. Find
- What is the basic accounting equation?
- What is the economic entity assumption?
- Define primary deposit and derivative deposit.