- Find the linear relationship between x and y.
- Find the slope of the line, what does it indicate
- Find the number of units that must be produced so that
- There is neither profit nor loss.
- There is a profit of Rs. 1000
- There is a loss of Rs. 300; it being given that the selling price is Rs. 8 per unit
The total cost y, for x units of a certain product consists of fixed cost and the variable cost. It is know that the total cost is Rs. 6000 for 500 units and Rs. 9000 for 1000 units.
Most Readed articles
- The Sum of three numbers in G.P. is 35 and their product is 1000. Find the numbers.
- What is the monetary unit assumption?
- Who are internal users of accounting data? How does accounting provide relevant data to these users?
- "A worksheet is a permanent accounting record and its use is required in the accounting cycle." Do you agree? Explain.
- What is the basic accounting equation?
- "The term debit and credit mean increase and decrease, respectively." Do you agree?
- What is the economic entity assumption?
- What uses of financial accounting information are made by investors and creditors?
- In a survey conducted of 2,000 clerks in an office it found that 48%preferred coffee (C), 54% liked Tea (T) and 64% used to smoke (S). Of the total 28% used C and T, 32% used T and S, and 30% preferred C and S. Only 6% did not of these. Find
- Define primary deposit and derivative deposit.